University (UNIGEO/Gorgasali) Alumni Club Regulations
I. General Provisions
• University graduates and students of communication and firmly;• Graduates of the University of joint efforts to strengthen the position;• graduates of public support for their position and strengthen the activities of the various fields in order to achieve success
• Alumni support system development and strengthening;• University and to strengthen ties with the organization and production facilities, where work graduates;• Participate in graduate shromitmotsqoba their competence;• Graduates of friendship and corporate ties, various activities to promote their partnership;• students will further growth in terms of perspective among students and young people to participate in the selection;• graduates, professors and students nastsavleblebta thematic meetings;• charitable organization;• dissemination of information about the club's activities and planned activities;• public recognition of achievement.
• elect and be elected to the board of the club;• take part in any activities of the Club;• propose activities of any issue;• take part in the meetings of the club, to discuss all the issues to be discussed at the meeting by the regulations;• mimaghtos club datsvkis of his interests;
• Members of the general assembly;• Chairman of the Board of the club;
• approve of the regulations and changes thereto;• elected by the Assembly of the Council of the 3-year period;• reviews and approves the club's plans for the classification of activities;• make a decision to terminate the operations of the club and the club's reorganization
• directs the activities of the club between the Assemblies;• Assembly takes decisions;• members of the Board shall elect its chairperson for 3 years;• make a decision to convene the meeting, the agenda is approved;• makes the decision-making and the expulsion of members of the club;
• directs the activities of the club;• State of the club, society, international organizations and other citizens' associations;• performs the functions of goals and objectives.