Student Code of Conduct
Approved by the Academic Council of 27.11.2011
Part I. General Provisions
1. Tbilisi Teaching University "Gorgasali" (hereinafter - the University) Student Code of Ethics defines the requirements for a student's behavior model.
2. Code of Ethics drawn up by conventional morality and submission, of the citizens of the traditions, customs and cultural values of our country.
3. Code of moral reference for students, it serves the main objectives of the university - students' all-round development of continuous process improvement and harmonuli.
Part II. Ethical standards
4. Each student should be aware of the code of ethics, as the learning and behavior of the main regulatory document. The student has to take care of prestige, image and high prestige, abbreviated to protect the interests of the university.
5. Each student must comply with the University of the provisions of the Constitution, the laws, values and cultural traditions.
6. The student should have respect for each citizen regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sex, social status, political, cultural, religion and ideology.
7. University student not to disseminate information that will help people with various institutions and organizations, including the University of kompromentirebas order to destabilize any form. University students take part in unsanctioned rallies and for inappropriate actions.
8. In order to protect their honor and dignity of the University, a student must demonstrate such qualities as:
- Decency, honesty, integrity and hard work;
- Courtesy, tact, etiquette norms;
- Restraint and self-control;
- Criticism of the correct perception, the ability to recognize errors;
9. The university student should constantly improve the level of knowledge, learning in the process of manifesting a high performing discipline, initiative, fellowship perceive the process as an integral part of life.
10. The seniors should be cared for elementary courses to students' positive experience sharing, were supporting the university, for them to adjust to the new conditions in the process.
11. The student is required to follow the subordination of the administration, faculty and staff of the university relations.
12. Communication between the students, as well as students and university administration, faculty and staff of the university should be based on mutual respect and cooperation, bars, courtesy and mutual respect.
13. University student status is inappropriate for someone's honor and dignity humiliation, aggression, unethical behavior in a variety of forms. University area, as well as abroad, prohibited the use of foul and offensive language.
14. student relationship and its external appearance must be consistent with the culture of the university student's high rank.
15 male university students are not allowed to stay in the building or other hat Headdress, if it does not conflict with their national traditions, religious beliefs or any other special circumstances. University lectures and other official events for students recommended a clothing style that fits the contemporary university student's image and its teaching conditions.
16. University of each student should have a healthy lifestyle, which includes denial of tobacco and alcohol, drug consumption.
17. University buildings, including classrooms, corridors, the rooms, toilets and open verandebsa Smoking is prohibited, as students and their parents, as well as faculty, administrative staff and Supporting. Tambkos can only smoke in the courtyard of the University of the special place, under the hanger.
18. University premises is prohibited gambling.
19. The student must follow strict training schedule, to report at the appropriate audience. Lectures, seminars, consultations and examinations will be allowed only delayed the lecturer's permission. The student must attend a training schedule for all sessions. Having missed a valid reason must be confirmed by official documents.
20. The student is not allowed to test, lecture, seminar, course of the conversation, mobile communication means.
21. Students will be considered a clear violation of the general rules of conduct Plagiarism - another's work, the book printed or electronic version of the work (in full or in part) without crediting the source and author copied.
22. The student should perform a lecturer assignments, homework, tests and curriculum provided by other types of work.
23. by a student or a lecturer in forging the signature of his efforts, the university directly or indirectly related to any other document forgery was regarded as his name and broke University students and the future of the intellectual elite of the inappropriate behavior.
24. University student recognizes as useful and autsilebelsa Student activity following directions: educational, sporting, cooperative, and the society. University learning process he tries to promote such activities.
25. University of any material object, property of the student's sloppy attitude, vandalism, misappropriation, unauthorized withdrawals from the building are seen as inappropriate for a student's status, illegal action.
26. The student is obliged to protect the University sabibloteko-information resources, protect the cleanliness and order in classrooms, catering facilities, conference rooms and sports halls, the University of the whole area.
27. Students can defend their rights by all means provided by law.
Part III. Disciplinary responsibility
28. The Code of Conduct Code of sanctions against violators of the rules takes place at the University of disciplinary proceedings;
29. The student's disciplinary proceedings should be proportionate to the disciplinary violation, and may be carried out only in cases prescribed by this Code and the rules of fair procedure;
30. initiating disciplinary proceedings does not affect the student's right to participate in the learning process, except in cases provided by law, when it poses a threat to someone's rights, health, property and safety of the university;
31. student disciplinary proceedings shall be decided by the Rector of the University, which is necessary to convene a disciplinary commission.
32. The Commission is composed of the following members:
B) the University Dean of the Faculty;
D) Two members of the student government.
33. The disciplinary proceedings against him in accomplishing the student has the right to:
A) Attend the proceeding regarding ditsiplinuri;
B) submit to the Commission all the available information and evidence;
C) take part in examining the evidence obtained by the Commission.
34. The decision to sanction the Commission receives the majority of votes.
Part IV. Disciplinary measures (sanctions)
35. The Code of an offense against the student may be used for the following sanctions:
A) a written or verbal warning;
C) fine (damaged material resources fee-based);
36. Suspension of student status;
37. Termination of the student's status.
38. against the student, can not be used simultaneously by two or more sanctions.
39. The Code of Conduct for the repeated violation of an aggravating factor;
40. The student has the right to appeal in court against the decision of the Commission.
Part V. Final Provisions
41. Changes and amendments to this Code of any student at the University of expediency and substantiated. In this case, the proposals must be approved by the students, the university rector and the administration by a special editorial committee.